The OFRIS (Online Factory Registration Information
System) is an automated web-based system which offers facilities for online
submission of application for Building Plan approval & Factory Registration in
an automated and work-flow manner thereby helping in the reduction of time span
in the registration besides making the applicant aware about the status at each
stage during the process.
- To offer an automated & transparent interface for the approval of building plan
and factory registration thereby ensuring to streamline the functioning of the
- Reduce the time span in the registration process factories and buildings plan
approvals leading to in time completion of the job.
- Help department and factory owners to ascertain the status of application
submitted and action being taken at every stage of the process.
- Offer an online interface for uploading of documents and have online
correspondence/messages with the department.
- Doing away the needs to visit the Office of Labour & Employment not only during
the process of registration but also at the time of renewal.
- Fair, transparent and in time process of registration to the satisfaction of
- To implement the provisions of State Labour Inspection Policy regarding online submission of inspection report within 24 hours and System generated Allocation of inspections to inspecting Authority.